how to make a game! how to make a game!

Very good!

I thought this was very helpful. It could be tweeked a little but I'm sure that you are fixing everything you can. I can't wait to see the finished product. You are really putting a lot of time into this. This is really cool!

ELFERRETO responds:

thanks, you know that is a really good review, im gonna mark that "helpful" heh thanks for the wonderful review!

Dance-Dance Evangelion Dance-Dance Evangelion

Blah!

If this wasn't a total rip off of Space Channel 5 it might have a chance. But it is.

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

AWESOME!!!!!

This was so simple but so cool. If you could I think you should make a level designer or something of the sort. Let the player lay down a butt-load of explosive barrels and end it with a spike pit! I don't know just a thought. Anyway this had me in stiches and I hope you continue to make kick ass stuff.

Bitch-Slap Bush v2 Bitch-Slap Bush v2

America FUCK YEA!!!!!

I love that song. Awesome game. Bush sucks (yea he won but I still think he's a douch)

the game. (halloween's ve the game. (halloween's ve

OK game.

This was an ok game but after hearing the same loop over and over again i wanted to shove a pencil in my ear. Get some new music and make it fit the mood. The happy-go-lucky music didn't fit at all. Sorry but I think you need to try again.

Paintball Gun Rampage Paintball Gun Rampage

I liked it

This game was really addictive! The music was REALLY annoying though but the only other flaw I found was that when you shot a paintball the game slowed down a little. I thought it was kick ass but rethink the music.

Fire Man - Incoming Storm Fire Man - Incoming Storm

Awesome game!

That was very well made but it could have been better. You could have put in more weapons and stuff like that and it is VERY hade but some people like hard games. Over all I thought it was very good. I hope you make another like this one. 5!

::Force leader 2:: ::Force leader 2::

COOL

This game was awesome. I think I like the first one better, but thats just me. PLAY THIS GAME!!!!
keep up the good work

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

AWESOME

I love this game! I love the 3-D touch. This is the coolest shooter on Newgrounds. BAR NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flex-O Stick Flex-O Stick

What?

I thought the idea was cool but you didn't go anywhere with it. There was no consept. Why did't you make him a super hero or something. I just didnt get it.