More Hardcore Than Pico More Hardcore Than Pico

Good Idea!

Very original idea you have here. The video quality was very nice as well. By the way, is that game any fun? Beside the fact you can make very violent mini movies, overall is it good? I was thinking about getting it, and you look very good at it so I wanted to get a first person point of view. Keep up the good work!

Forever of the stars Forever of the stars

Not bad!

I liked this a lot! It was really cool. I thought your animation looked good too. Do you tween or do FbF, and what was your fps? Just trying a bunch of diffrent styles for myself to see which one I like the most and I thought your's look really good.

FireHound responds:

I try to combine tweening and frame by frame... But this one had A LOT more tweening in it.
And the framerate is 20.

(OLD) FAT GUY (OLD) FAT GUY

Not good at all.

I'm sorry but trying to get people to not blam this because of your age or your drawing was dumb. It's going to get blamed because it was stupid and it wasn't funny at all. Try again!

BurningBunnies responds:

I suppose... oh well. It's meant to be stupid and you have no sense of humour. Even my mum laughed at it!

how to make a game! how to make a game!

Very good!

I thought this was very helpful. It could be tweeked a little but I'm sure that you are fixing everything you can. I can't wait to see the finished product. You are really putting a lot of time into this. This is really cool!

ELFERRETO responds:

thanks, you know that is a really good review, im gonna mark that "helpful" heh thanks for the wonderful review!

Dance-Dance Evangelion Dance-Dance Evangelion

Blah!

If this wasn't a total rip off of Space Channel 5 it might have a chance. But it is.

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

AWESOME!!!!!

This was so simple but so cool. If you could I think you should make a level designer or something of the sort. Let the player lay down a butt-load of explosive barrels and end it with a spike pit! I don't know just a thought. Anyway this had me in stiches and I hope you continue to make kick ass stuff.

The Accidents - Switchblade The Accidents - Switchblade

Me like!

I thought this was your best song. It's more catchy than the others. I'm not saying the other songs are bad but this was better. I would have to give it a SKAtastic and skank all over it.

SKAzini responds:

Thanx man, glad you liked it. Switchblade was one of the first songs we wrote a long ass time ago and it's definately one of our favorites! glad you enjoyed it!

-Eric (The Accidents)